Thursday, April 26, 2007

Annotation #7

Raids Mark a Gain War on Gangs

Author: Daniel b. Wood (Staff writer of the Christian science monitor)
CHRISTIAN SCIENE MONITOR march 18,2005,n.p

The author researcher in Los Angeles using the operation community shield saying that the scene likely repeated itself more and more in coming years by video taped “per walk” of the gang members seized, not by local police, but by the recently formed U.S Department of homeland security. The audience is trying to say they have a stationed that coordinates resource and infrastructure in tracking what they do in their countries of origin. During my cited with other articles I think this does have a lot of explanation to tell but I’m quite sure if this is what I would really like. I think this might work for my bibliography topic.

No comments: